How Is Your Car Accident Case Affected If You Don't Get The Required Medical Care?

Are you aware that one of the biggest mistakes commonly made by car accident victims in the days and weeks that follow a serious accident is delaying medical care? You had better believe that in any trial, auto accident attorney will need to explain why an accident that was as serious as you said it was did not immediately result in a doctor's visit or hospitalization. If you're involved in a car accident and are considering delaying medical treatment for whatever reason, here are some things to consider. [Read More]

Is It Possible To Restore Gun Rights After A Domestic Violence Conviction?

According to the NCADV, the risk of homicide increases 500 percent when guns are present in domestic violence situations. It's no surprise, then, that police typically confiscate weapons when called to handle domestic abuse, and people convicted of this crime often have their gun licenses revoked. If you've had your gun privileges taken away because of a domestic violence conviction, you may be wondering if it's possible to have them reinstated. [Read More]

3 Tips To Getting An Offer In Compromise Accepted By The IRS

Do you owe a substantial amount of back taxes? Are you having difficulty paying your tax bills? If so, you may want to consider a tax debt resolution option called offer in compromise. An offer in compromise is an agreement that you reach with the IRS to settle your tax debt for a fraction of the total amount. In some cases, you could pay pennies on the dollar. The IRS doesn't approve every offer in compromise proposal. [Read More]

What It Means To Be Falsely Arrested, And What You Can Do About It

A false arrest occurs when you are wrongfully taken into custody. It can be done by a law enforcement official or a regular person when they go beyond their authority, and can give you a reason to sue them for damages. Here is what you need to know in case it happens to you. What Is A False Arrest? When another person restricts your personal freedom against your consent, it is considered a false arrest or imprisonment. [Read More]